I wish Guy Ritchie would adopt me and teach me everything he knows. WHAT a Bad-ass.
Merry Christmas. It took me about thirty minutes to type this as I'm supah wasted but I wish everyone love,light and miracles.
Today I went to visit my incredible canine friends at Friendicoes, but because of my usual lack of a camera (except for the one on my phone for which the cable is god knows where) I have no photographs. I also do not have a thousand words.
2011 is the year of taking more pictures.
I just got driven home in really scary supernatural fog, and can't help but worry if the person who dropped me is home and alive. It was intense, nonetheless.
Despite all my negative winter apprehensions, I think I love Delhi in the cold.
If jolly translates to drastically drunk, then tis definitely the season.
I am taking this particular line too seriously as an excuse to not study at all about a week before my exams and keep chillin like a villain.
Time to pass out. It's been emotional.

Haha, Lock-Stock for festive spirit? Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteAnd yep, Delhi winters are quite delightful; I get to wear coats and jackets.
FAVORITE movie ever :D. Jackets, and boots.are you studying?I just can't. only way of survival is to drink. chai or whiskey.
ReplyDeleteReally, Lock-Stock? Hmm, if I had to pick one it'd have to be 'Coffee and Cigarettes', must have seen it 20 times already. Watch it if you haven't. And yeah, I'm trying to study, no drinking measures though.
ReplyDelete