I'm tired and stoned and full of cheese which should essentially be good things but I have a paper to write for college tomorrow. I'm not very good at working in groups. I know that in the real world you must be a team playa but I just can't do it. Coordinating is a pain and I hate keeping up with other people's time structures due to my lack of any.
I can literally not move right now. But I like strugglin' up all night complaining about how much work there is and not really doing any. It's what apparently, as we've been told and grown to believe,that college is about. 'Abhi nahi karoge toh kab karoge yaar!!'.
I don't know why my fellow peers refuse to understand that copy pasting parts of someone else's essay and deleting bracketed explanations from them to make it shorter and believable is THEFT. If there was a separate hell/prison for plagiarizing, it would be filled with students from Delhi university. Soon there would be rum, pretentious intellectual debate, and clouds of smoke forming around trees. In the case of my prestigious institution, there would be a chapel(GOD DAMN IT), and a mass population of girls with absolutely no interest or clue to WHY they must study.
James Bond is the metaphor of the simple pleasure and success of popular culture. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, just do it in style and everyone will want to do as you do,be as you be.
Quoting fiddy cent 'Nobody do it like we do it so show us some love'.
The man is all looks,cars,shiny gadgets,fancy drinks and false promises, but it all seems to work.

I'm supposed to be doing this on paper for my profs, not on the blog where no one cares and most disagree.
(Many philosophical one liners about 'life' that I think make sense and I may be right are swimming in my head but I think that's where I'm going to keep them)
I can literally not move right now. But I like strugglin' up all night complaining about how much work there is and not really doing any. It's what apparently, as we've been told and grown to believe,that college is about. 'Abhi nahi karoge toh kab karoge yaar!!'.
I don't know why my fellow peers refuse to understand that copy pasting parts of someone else's essay and deleting bracketed explanations from them to make it shorter and believable is THEFT. If there was a separate hell/prison for plagiarizing, it would be filled with students from Delhi university. Soon there would be rum, pretentious intellectual debate, and clouds of smoke forming around trees. In the case of my prestigious institution, there would be a chapel(GOD DAMN IT), and a mass population of girls with absolutely no interest or clue to WHY they must study.
James Bond is the metaphor of the simple pleasure and success of popular culture. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, just do it in style and everyone will want to do as you do,be as you be.
Quoting fiddy cent 'Nobody do it like we do it so show us some love'.
The man is all looks,cars,shiny gadgets,fancy drinks and false promises, but it all seems to work.

(Many philosophical one liners about 'life' that I think make sense and I may be right are swimming in my head but I think that's where I'm going to keep them)
It is strange how I feel like the the college I go to, an establishment of the church, is before anything, godforsaken.
In first year I was told that 'I see a sort of sadness in you which will disappear if you start believing. Come with me to mass'. I almost died on the spot, nodded politely and left before I swore/shot someone in the head/committed some act of dreaded sin.
For a long time I had most of my class feeling sorry for my drunken,disappointed existence.
Need to finish this pointless presentation and pass the fuck out OH GOD.

man i love your blog. and i hope you aren't lactose intolerant. i just heard wanda sykes say that eating cheese can make you gassy if you are. what's the name of your college?
ReplyDeleteHehe, third para--love it!
ReplyDeleteSaptarshi, smooth.
ReplyDeleteIf this was facebook, i would've 'liked' the above comment.
ReplyDeletesap, I can't name it here, I must be undercover. Even this much public contempt is making me feel uneasy.
I know! I am nothing if not smooth. which is why i'm such a screaming success with the ladies everywhere. I'm giggin on these hoes, do 'em like dominoes. And slam 'em on they back, and tell 'em vamanos.
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised you don't have an intellectual debate about snoopdogg's misogyny and all that.
ReplyDeletea genius rhyming couplet like dominoes/vamanos gets a free misogyny pass. and it's only fair, if miles davis got a free pass with bitches brew. =)
ReplyDeletethough honestly, who am i to dole out/withold free misogyny passes?
'I see a sort of sadness in you which will disappear if you start believing. Come with me to mass'.
ReplyDeleteHahah seriously! Eeps!
My good dude seriously tho< i wudnt know how to react if someone said to me..
ReplyDeletei wud be like "hanh ek second abhi aati hoon" and then run off!