Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wasteland

I've been staying away from the blog because of sounding like an absolute total moron lately, and I am unable to decipher a way, after weeks of trying, to make myself seem interesting, aloof,funny. 
I have looked for things to write about but there's just been the usual getting drunk scared happy sad high anxious sentimental worthless high excited bored and drunk again.
All weekend my teenage sister has planted checkmarks on her 'to-do' list and stayed up all night homeworking and making it to class on time the next day. All I've done is jump on the computer when it's my turn again only to click the next button on iTunes while waiting for my life to change.
As my friends discussed life and business plans all I could do was chug rum after rum and yell 'Let's start a band!!', 'Let's make a bar!!', with approving nods from Chunni. It's my last year of college and if I have to hear another rich girl complain about the vast variety of colleges abroad to choose from, I will stage a massacre. I think sometimes that I want to apply to fancy schools(those that must not be named), but my temporarily ambitious rants disappear soon. 
For now, I'm just happy to be in my room, stare at my fish tank and force myself into sleep when I need to get something started. All I need is for someone ubeliievably hot to show up at my doorstep and say something extremely abstract yet meaningful.
What I lack in experience and insight, I make up for in cliches.

4 comments:

  1. SBW man, that's what we are. ;)
    And I know whatyoumeenmayn about not being able to write anything.
    You make 'business plans' sound like they were credible. They were 'lets commit massive corporate fraud!' and 'lets open an escort service'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaaha that's true, I remember escort service. Dude mere blog par main (aur tu) sabse barbaad aur cool hone chahiye yaar, isiliye karna padta hai.Suks dimaag kharab karti hai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, responsible younger siblings I tell you. I am forever destroying the stereotype. I like how barbadi is our way of being above other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read your comment on a rant-blog.
    Love,
    Fan.

    ReplyDelete