Why am I not in the mountains looking at valleys under the stars? I want to be in a balcony looking at the Himalayas and being able to hear the river. I want to smoke on rocks. I want to smile at random people at the street and pretend like it's absolutely normal when horses glide past you in the forest.
All I can see now is fat smoking uncle look worried in the grey building in front of mine that blocks my access to the rest of the world.
I realized today that I had'nt even thought about the hills in a while. I get so involved with the AC, complaining about how much reading I have, temporarwondering if I'm looking good enough, spending hours on the internet that I sit unbathed in pyjamas watching TV in the only free time I have and forget where the party really is.
Need escape strategy.And bus ticket.
All I can see now is fat smoking uncle look worried in the grey building in front of mine that blocks my access to the rest of the world.
I realized today that I had'nt even thought about the hills in a while. I get so involved with the AC, complaining about how much reading I have, temporarwondering if I'm looking good enough, spending hours on the internet that I sit unbathed in pyjamas watching TV in the only free time I have and forget where the party really is.
Need escape strategy.And bus ticket.
your life seems monotonous, though i have read only a couple of posts but they are reflecting one same thing...
ReplyDeleteOH NO it's a scary anonymous person! My life isn't particularly eventful you're right. But I'm still in college and twenty one years old and discontentment is key. I don't know what 'reflection' you got from my blog but i wasn't aiming for one. now please don't reply no one has time for the faceless.
ReplyDelete"no one has time for the faceless." it is just that i was not logged in when i commented, so i made it from anonymous...
ReplyDeletetry making some random selections and it will be fun :)
btw, your posts were short and realistic, so i read them. anyway carry on...
Sorry man, I always get all defensive with anonymous people and eventually feel silly. I just write when i need to vent/express whatever, zero aspirations.
ReplyDeleteHahah i think you said my life is the same cause I'm drinking in every post. You got me there.
ReplyDeletelol, naah ... there is a risk factor involved in everything, 90% of the times i go with the safest stance, but interesting thing is that rest 10% is what i enjoy the most.
ReplyDeletei lack poetic sense, so may have interpreted your posts differently :)