Monday, October 17, 2011

I haven't had an academic epiphany in a while. It's maybe because I have been refusing to read, or do any work at all. I am also past the time in which I believed that my laziness would develop a hidden genius.
Maybe my adolescence is finally passing. It makes me sad.
Par jab rak Rafi aur rum hai, toh kya gham hai.

6 comments:

  1. epiphany = no epiphany?

    i was so glad when i realized adolesence had passed me by and i could stop pretending to be excited about parties, sports, drugs and getting drunk. euch. and i could no longer be censured by idiot peers for thinking and talking about BIG IMPORTANT THINGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still only excited about all the above mentioned.Crap.I'm also rather hungover on a tuesday. Oh,the irony.I also don't get most of what you've said as usual.but Hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, really? what do you not get? what is so obfuscatory? or are you just saying that to keep up appearances?

    i totally don't miss being a teenager and being in an arms race to have the most fun of anyone on the block. now i can do fun things according to my desires (or with as much autonomy as is possible in a cue driven consumerist society). sometimes, i kinda miss being 8-12, i almost never miss being 13-19.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aapko pustak prapt hui?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha missing hindi na? Thoda sign in karle kabhi kabaar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bata toh. book mili?

    ReplyDelete