Bruv! Tujhe party withdrawals ho rahe hain na? Mujhe bhi. Kuch karte hain yaar. I feel like dressing like Frida. Yeh video har din FX pe ata rehta hai, aur FX mera favourite channel hai, after 9xm.
Man crushing right back hard on Ad rock, I don't know elijah wood is supposed to be as hot as him though? I remember watching this and wanting to marry his face http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdJ5e70Q8mw I don't remember when I stopped listening to these guys but it was pretty abrupt.
Haha. I was just remembering when Wigu was here last I had put on the Beasties and he was trying to do his "rap moves" hahaha, he's like a grandmother he's so stiff. He's like "kya ab main hipster hoon? Mujhe hipster banna hai" while jumping around my room.
Bruv! Tujhe party withdrawals ho rahe hain na? Mujhe bhi. Kuch karte hain yaar. I feel like dressing like Frida.
ReplyDeleteYeh video har din FX pe ata rehta hai, aur FX mera favourite channel hai, after 9xm.
good taste! that video is rigorous. *crushing hard on adrock* no homo.
ReplyDeleteanother classic from my youth - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdmH3AfUo_Q
ReplyDelete"rapunzel, rapunzel let down your hair
ReplyDeleteso i can climb up and get into your underwear"
pretty fresh for a desiboyjewboydesiboy.
kest kay say FX?
Man crushing right back hard on Ad rock, I don't know elijah wood is supposed to be as hot as him though? I remember watching this and wanting to marry his face http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdJ5e70Q8mw I don't remember when I stopped listening to these guys but it was pretty abrupt.
ReplyDeleteBro, Hum hain FX.
Gratitude is the motherfucking shiz. Kya bajate hain fuzzy bass by god. Ad Rock and Kathleen are my one bastion of hope in punk rock love.
ReplyDeleteHaha. I was just remembering when Wigu was here last I had put on the Beasties and he was trying to do his "rap moves" hahaha, he's like a grandmother he's so stiff. He's like "kya ab main hipster hoon? Mujhe hipster banna hai" while jumping around my room.
ReplyDelete