Sunday, February 26, 2012

It bothers me that when I try to write about I'm feeling, I cannot string it into a coherent sentence. What bothers me is not my inability, but the compulsion to string a coherent sentence. It is an inherent inadequacy of Language, that it has been manipulated by order. That is has been twisted to not cater to the irrational. 

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! Aaj kal toh, full lit student reprezent kar rahi hai baby \m/
    Tri and I spent 3 hours bumming around and smoking joints with people. And blasting Monster and singing it with campus peeps looking at us like Whaddafaux? Now I have to sit and read and write all night. Fucked. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah abbe oye nashedi. ghanta lit student, have been fucking passed out all day after bunking college and i need to finish a project by tomorrow. haven't done any papers this term. fucked! aj risky business dekha tv par.

    ReplyDelete