Monday, March 12, 2012

My sister goes to design school and needed to upgrade her virtual life our father has gone all out and bought us a macbookpro which is literally the most beautiful thing thing I have seen that is made by humans. All I have to do is slide my fingers around something called a trackpad and things magically happen.

I've had one of those weeks that feel like they're made of seven hundred days and not seven. One of those weeks in which wherever you look you're surrounded by people you love, you never get a chance to breathe alone, and at times you find yourself desperately wanting to. Where your head feels light because you don't sleep and you're constantly full but still hungry. I feel consumed. But not in a bad way. Today is the day that I have to start being a human being and not a drunk stumbling fool bursting with emotion at every moment. It was brilliant. 
The mac can talk.

1 comment:

  1. Haha bro I know tu jab tanha hoti hai toh blog likha jayega for sure.
    But it's a good thing. Like I said, use the crap for good. Hahaha. I'm sorry I'm shit at giving advice and being comforting. You should come over and hang one day before Wigu leaves.

    ReplyDelete