I sit on my bed all day charting lists of travel making plans of adventure dreaming dreams of change but by the end of it, I am exhausted by all the virtual activity and take a nap.
I don't know another way to say this, but I'm terribly bored. I am also sick of this generation's extended, self congratulatory, inactive existentialism. I am tired of taking a back seat and being amused. But I'm not really ready to play front. I want to be able to write long sentences, sing whole songs and physically move whenever I want.
My four, should've been three years of college are finished. I was trying to forge a pun on that whole ends and new beginnings thing but my fingers dangle over the keyboard and my brain stops and all I can do is re-use that metaphor of an itch that you just can't seem to scratch.
I fucken feel ya brah.
ReplyDeleteBored of being bored. And maybe bored of being cynical as well, but then again cynicism is my only defense. Bhenchod exam sabka dimag kharab kar dete hain.