Apart from a short trip to the hills with my crew, I haven't travelled at all this summer. But it seems to have swept past before I could collect. This was the summer I was supposed to figure out my life. The summer in which I would find answers, lose weight, become the person I had always dreamed of being. But soon the blazing sun changed to pouring rain and I was hardly different than I was a month ago but it's okay.
I have done some things I've regretted and some things that I've loved but I'm too lazy to tell.
I have done some things I've regretted and some things that I've loved but I'm too lazy to tell.
Oh man dude I know right? I was just sitting here and fantasizing about going somewhere on a train. I hate how I/we always fill up "summer" with this immense sense of purpose like it has to really be crazy and we have to grow as people when ultimately it's just sitting on my ass and wasting a lot of time. But yeah this summer has been kind of a disappointment compared to the last few.
ReplyDeleteI was also just thinking how we really need to eat some acid this year.