Delhi has an incredible way of getting to you. It will torture you and make you want to die but just at the point where you have decided to fuckthisshit and leave forever,it will show you exactly what you love about it.
...An uber-cool bihari auto guy, the smell of khan market at night-of slow cooking food and smoke and mist, that song that everybody outside Delhi would probably hate('abbe,woh samajhte nahi hai dude').
I have never been able to break-up with the city. We've had our problems,HUGE ones.But eventually it has roped me back in telling me that it was the only one I would ever love.
Like all Dilli vaalas I am extremely territorial about my domain. I can say whatever I want about it, but you CANNOT come from out of town and trash our turf.
Not cool,bro.
Again like all Dilli vaalas, I believe that we posess the ownership to certain things.
Mutton,black honda cities, punjabi music, hindi, Abhay Deol(maybe that's just me), Amit Trivedi and Charas('Hash' is NOT a word)
The reason I love this film so much is because it breathes Delhi in heart and soul. There is nothing about it that is not familiar,nothing about it that I need to look up, no part of it that I don't understand, no soundtrack that hasn't gate-crashed it's way into my soul.
Abhay Deol is rather hot.I would like to repeat that if you mess with us, there will be consequences.
That is one thing about the 'Delhi-type' that you got right, dudes.

Damn right bitch. Ma chodh denge sab ki. As you can see I'm already in full chaudh and I'm not even home yet.
ReplyDeleteBlack honda cities! Just like Noida and golden Esteems. :D
Emosanal atyachar is what she is dude. Waqt ne kar dala banta dhaar.
i just had a full saap jaisi kaali raat...haha.
ReplyDeletejaldi aa dood.