It is not only a person's life that is important, but also his/her death. The ancient Romans believed that the way you DIED can conquer the way you lived. According to Plutarch- Mark Antony killed himself by falling on his sword- going down in history as the greatest Roman general that ever lived.
Kurt Kobain wouldn't be what he was to me in high school if he hadn't allegedly shot himself. Suppose he had slipped from the top of a staircase one morning and crashed his head. Then would anyone think- 'That guy knew pain, man'
With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Shakespeare often talks about triumph in death. A great man lives a great life, and dies a great death. His end - is the rest of his life. I know psychology says that suicide is downright cowardly, but why do life takers become heroic leaving us not only with our own anguish, but forcing to reflect on theirs. It is not death, but the manner of death that makes a point, creates an impact.
Suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
This movie takes twisted to a new level. I wasn't aware that Robin Williams could be scary.
I don't particularly like studying psychology. I don't like knowing that if i do THIS, then I have a particular kind of problem. With a technical term to it. What if someone just wants to be a person, and not a list of mental disorders.
But my therapist(ex) is freakin god sent and I guess I'm glad some people are studying it.
The only thing worse than a bad throat is gargling to get rid of it.
omfg
ReplyDelete*cobain
and he died in his own home.
i like starting two consecutive words with the same letter. and i'm not fucking dyslexic.what kind of question is that anyway.
ReplyDeletei think the condescending professor type corrections touched a nerve.
just so we're on the same page. i think alliteration is dope too.
ReplyDelete