I've been dancing around to this video for about three hours. Glee FTW. (DO NOT watch or search for the original. It's by this hot piece of ass) My not-so-well planned holiday with my friends to sunny beaches and boys and booze and bliss is crumbling in front of me. Life,is abysmal. Smoke break. From nothing at all. The times they are a wastin'.
Gwen is a hot piece of ass, dude, straddling that piano and shit Look at those legs! And she can sing too. Sunny beaches and boys and booze and topless women await. Don't worry. Something will happen. Otherwise we can freeze our tits off in the hills. Or the two of us can end up drunk+depressed together on New Years and you will finally realize that making sweet sapphic love to your best friend is really the best start to the New Year. I'm sorry I'm being sleazy on your blog. I've just spent hours blogstalking people I don't know and my brain is rotting.
man, i don't even know what to say. i can't say i'm not flattered with the proposal. i want a drink from the black label. steep road we're headin for, brotha. sending you lots of platonic love.
If Finn(the tall one who looks like a puppy) was in my class, I'd totally have a crush on him. But in later years I'd go for Puck. And I shall stop right there.
Haha. I know you would. I liked Puck and Finn's version of Beck's Loser. Puck has a good voice. Finn is too much of a prettyboy for me. Black Label we shall drink tonight! Yaaaa!
Gwen is a hot piece of ass, dude, straddling that piano and shit Look at those legs! And she can sing too.
ReplyDeleteSunny beaches and boys and booze and topless women await. Don't worry. Something will happen. Otherwise we can freeze our tits off in the hills. Or the two of us can end up drunk+depressed together on New Years and you will finally realize that making sweet sapphic love to your best friend is really the best start to the New Year.
I'm sorry I'm being sleazy on your blog. I've just spent hours blogstalking people I don't know and my brain is rotting.
man, i don't even know what to say. i can't say i'm not flattered with the proposal. i want a drink from the black label.
ReplyDeletesteep road we're headin for, brotha. sending you lots of platonic love.
If Finn(the tall one who looks like a puppy) was in my class, I'd totally have a crush on him. But in later years I'd go for Puck. And I shall stop right there.
ReplyDeleteHaha. I know you would. I liked Puck and Finn's version of Beck's Loser. Puck has a good voice. Finn is too much of a prettyboy for me.
ReplyDeleteBlack Label we shall drink tonight! Yaaaa!