Lewis Carroll discovered dream inside a dream way before Chris Nolan did and I don't understand why everyone was losing it over that movie anyway. I have absolutely nothing more to say and I am sure everyone who reads here is sick of rants of excessive complaints.
This song is the ultimate best [new favorite (two) words]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cAQlDf9Vs0
Also, for everyone like me tearing their hair to find new music, http://audiomap.tuneglue.net/
Not that anyone cares,but I want to and need to and will, write soon.
This song is the ultimate best [new favorite (two) word
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cAQlDf9Vs0
Also, for everyone like me tearing their hair to find new music, http://audiomap.tuneglue.net/
Not that anyone cares,but I want to and need to and will, write soon.
what was the video? the content is not available in 'my country'..and I kinda care. :]
ReplyDeleteagree with everything you've said btw. wow twice in a row, this almost never happens!
It's Kids,by MGMT.Maybe now you'll disagree :). and content's not available in YOUR country!?that's a first.
ReplyDeleteactually not at all. =) i like 'the youth' and 'the handshake' off that album quite a lot. and it isn't that surprising when you think about it, they're perfect capitalists. few things come for free. i think it's amazing that youtube even exists sometimes. and i quote the always eloquent and eminently quotable queer fish on this - 'Desh hi baniyon aur dukandaro ka hai, kya kar sakte ho'
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAh bugger.
ReplyDeleteI was saying that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUqukBHT0 this song reminds me of Dickoo in that "I'll get sluts just to stand there!" way.
Sap, arre, so flattered I am. Although I think the quote was about England.