This, is probably most proficient proof of what I'm saying. Don't hate on this song.
Raja Babu is some crazy shit and KK and Govinda are hilarious.
What moves, man!
This although is better than all the apparent 'real sex' that the new generations of the industry claim to be having on reel. But sadly, it is not real. The clothes are off but it's still just bending and weird faces. All of it looks like a practiced machine and it works for no one and it isn't even funny!! So PLEASE can we not have more Emraan Hashmi buying girls clothes and getting naked while watching them change. Or can we just wipe him off the face of the earth altogether? And can we also not have Gul Panag and Suhail Khan pretending to do it at the back of a car while he kisses her butterfly tattoo? (Refer Hello).
Indians think it's alright to scratch their balls in the middle of the road. We think that as Kashmir and Chhatisgarh are being torn apart and bridges are collapsing twenty days before an international event - it's time for sports!('Where's your national spirit man!?,I was told).We pray to moortis of Amitabh Bacchan even though the man clearly doesn't come close to divine continence. We think that sab 'ho jaayega yaar'. We think that it's okay to kill, and die, using religion as a cause. We think it's okay not to vote. We think it's alright to drive drunk. We think killing to save dishonour, is honourable.
I think it's the undying, baseless faith in bhagwan ji, and the booze, that makes our friends and countrymen absolutely delusional.
The Big B (Yuck man that's just wrong) and Sallu are lucky they're Indian cause they wouldn't be superstars, even gods, in any other land. I mean, who cares if he kills rare species of antelopes for fun? He brings to us some real bad-ass ninja moves to make up.
Dabangg by the way, is an excellent film and captures the perfect irony of Salman Khan and Bollywood. It also has excellent cinematography and is a lot of fun.
Since this is the next generation who reveal scandalous secrets over coffee with Karan, please stop with the grotesque pretend intercourse, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham rona dhona mera beta ghar aa raha hai (aa aaa aaaa ), psychotic daughter in laws faking pregnancies and plotting murder, Akshay Kumar surrounded by various bimbos who he beats now and then, and get down to some real shit! Not that I really mind anything that's going on right now...but it's just a thought.
I think these guys had it all right, though.
Agar apna ma ka doodh peeya hai to saamne aa
I fail to understand what ever happened this man? How is possible to change from being such a gangsta to such a chutiya? The answer, lies in sleeping with your son's wife.
(This thought is taken from and dedicated to BFFF-Queerfishy)
I am aware that I hardly make sense or arrive at any conclusions in this post, but I always find it hard to take a stand when it comes to apne bhai log from B to the wood.
Today after very long, I facebook-ed more than required and let it get to the point of physically possessing me. After which I felt sick. Any sufferer or recovered of the disease will understand what I'm talking about. But just about last month when I wanted to quit once and for all, I found a good enough reason(it really is) to stay. Which sucks.
Failing one more exam on Monday and making no contribution to the world with writing useless garbage but whogivesashit.
Like my friend Mohit, likes to say, quoting from Risky Business- sometimes in life you've got to say...WTF!!
I'd also like to add- Pyar do, pyaar lo.


Yo. I'd like to put this shit down, sap style. With points!
ReplyDelete- Sarkailo! My second favourite song in the world. That is what I (and I think we all) ultimately want our relationships to be. Being totally goofy, dancing and khatiyatodh sex.
- It's not Suhail Khan that she's doing it with! It's our brotha Sharman. Suhail is doing dance wance, dude!
Also, the Navratna tel selling Amitabh imposter is more likely to be incontinent than posess divine continence. He's just a sad parody of the Original Mard (http://www.televisionpoint.com/news2006/images/amitabh1.jpg) with a bad weave and a steady supply of viagra.
ReplyDeleteKuchh nahi kiya hai maine kal ke liye.it's not happy,but it's definitely the end.
ReplyDeleteBhai... Abhi naha ke nikli hoon. Haven't finished even one of my readings. Tokugawa Japan is "fucking with my logic" seriously. Can't understand a fucking thing. I'm making up ebonic dialogues between Hideyoshi and his nephew. And I have to watch Koffee with Karan in like 50 minutes. WTF is a girl to do? :O
ReplyDeleteI have no idea who these people are but they sound pretty cool.Its 4 o clock again! and I'm still here, also trying to figure out words of wisdom by late bad-ass mofos and actually succeeding but there's no time. The tragedy of being insightful, intelligent BUT lazy is never-ending. Haha like i said, delusion is a specialty. par humse achha kaun hai,dood.
ReplyDeleteHa ha, such angst, and that too over Bollywood! And I'm not a Big B fan, but I'd respect him solely for 'Viruddh' and 'The Last Lear'. If you have seen either of these, you'd know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteIt's the exammmms!that are responsible for the angst. I'm not a Big B fan either, he makes me a little sick.But no one can debate that he's a fantastic actor of course. Haven't seen either actually, but I've heard The Last Lear is brilliant.
ReplyDelete