Sunday, October 17, 2010

Myeh

I hate non smoking sections. Always so frikkin quiet and fidgety and pissing off. It makes me want to stand up,scream, throw my hands in the air and run into free smoky world.


Reasons why I feel like a dumbfuck-


I believe that if I looked like this my life would be better.














Sometimes, I cannot get myself to click the 'logout' on my facebook.



Despite promising myself that I WOULD NOT check out bizarre random human beings on fb I still proceed to do it everytime.

I can't help but like this song. 

After much self examination I am still unable to see the bloody bigger picture.

I still don't read the paper everyday. or watch the news.

VH1,MTV, Zee Cafe and Star World are the only channels I watch on TV.

I cannot stop eating. Even if  I hate it,I still eat it. 

thesaurus.com is on my most used websites.

I have two hundred films on my computer but I only want to watch Mean Girls/Superbad/500 days/10 things I hate about you.

I am living without a cause,motivation or ambition. 

I don't, know anything.

In my life I have lost two ipods, a gazillion phones, a school bag, some wallets and a passport.

I am still waiting for the man of my dreams to appear at my saamne vaali khidki.

I drink too much and read too little.

I feel like I'm smarter than all stupid people but stupider than all smart ones.

My friends are the greatest people in the world but I still complain about not having a social life.

I need to switch on the AC but I cannot get up from my bed. (wireless keyboard and mouse-oh yeah)

I wish I was in a band.

My mother read my blog so I had to tell her that I lie on it about being a smoker because I want people to think I'm cool.
Then she found my gun-shaped lighter.I told her I bought it in Bombay so people in HardRock would think I was cool.

Wake me up when September ends is playing on itunes and I am doing nothing to stop it.



























It's only alright to be losin your direction when you're Crispian Mills,man.

9 comments:

  1. I used to enumerate things that I thought were wrong with me. But then I remembered what Jay Z said - "99 problems but a bitch ain't one".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should stop with this it is going to start seeming attention seeking.
    the bitches ain't worth it, bro. Jay's really onto something there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, YOU'RE not happy with how you look? And you want to look like THAT blond bitty? Talk about shitty tradeoffs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. please man,look at her.she's all hair and boobs.
    i thought that's how people in the upper side look.wait...it's not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which upper side do you speak of? You're like, universally gorgeous. Srsly. Gilmore Girls apart from being a terrible show, is full of blond bitties who are all chest and hair.

    They don't got pretty eyes like you got. :D

    And, yay! Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i only speak of the upper side that i have seen on television.
    I didn't mind Gilmore girls so much. Rory was a little bit annoying though. Milo Ventimiglia was insanely hot.
    this is definitely the first time I have heard the term bittie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm curious as to why you wanted to switch on the AC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. because it was the middle of a hellish burning summer..

    ReplyDelete