Everyone's losing their minds about the Common wealth games inaugral ceremony.
I'm still wondering why this wave of patriotism hasn't hit me. A little bit of dancing,singing and shiny things and everything will be forgotten. Tis all you need for a happy ending.
All villainy has been forgiven and overlooked.
This is how my dog looks at me when I leave the house for anything
Actually not really. That's just his face-it's the only photo I have of it. In real life it's more upset and accusing.
It is a face that makes me question what sort of person I am, and the tragic act of betrayal I was going to carry out by going to college/work/drink/smoke/eat- performing the basic functions of life. It is not an easy face to forget.
I have finally gotten over my travel anxiety problem. Till last year, when I had to leave for a holiday I used to feel- nervous about where I'm going and what I'm going to do but mostly freaked out that everything I am leaving behind might change or collapse. Maybe my house will burn, all my friends will make new friends and forget all about me, or somebody will read my diary and reveal my secrets to the world.
Since I have discovered the world-basically around the time when you are losing your minds to teenage angst and drama-I have been afraid of the unfamiliar.
When I was thirteen,I was in class 8C. I couldn't make it for the class trip to Ranthambore, so later my teachers let me make up by going to Jaipur with 8A.
Instead of taking this oppurtunity to make new friends, talk to new people, or maybe just SEE a new city, I chose to feel like shit about the fact that my 8C friends must be partying without me and called them everyday from the hotel. One day I ran off from the hotel to an std booth to seek solace.
Of course, when I got back and sat down with everyone to watch a semi-porn show called Wild-on (remember that shit that came on AXN? it was basically topless people getting it on at beach parties or somesuch)
I also sang at the bonfire and got involved in many issues. 'She likes him, but he likes me. DON'T tell her.she'll feel bad.you SWEAR?'
I was the one being told the secret.A big mistake on someone's part.
But as I came into college and I realized how fucking great it was to travel and just get away for a bit because after a while where you are starts driving you crazy. My wise friend once told me that the best way I could make my life better would be by trying to make more memories, than to clinging to the ones that are familiar.
Finding out that there is so much to see in the world, so many people to meet, so many places to go to, so many insane things to eat,drink, so many guys a million times hotter and smarter than the one asshole you had been thinking was the beginning and end of your existence- is important.
And whenever I've been somewhere new, I always feel happy to come back to what I know and love.
This is one of those times I am stoned when I feel sentimental,insightful but a little akward about what I am saying.
But the sun won't stop getting brighter...and my feet are getting lighter.
I'm still wondering why this wave of patriotism hasn't hit me. A little bit of dancing,singing and shiny things and everything will be forgotten. Tis all you need for a happy ending.
All villainy has been forgiven and overlooked.
This is how my dog looks at me when I leave the house for anything
Actually not really. That's just his face-it's the only photo I have of it. In real life it's more upset and accusing.
It is a face that makes me question what sort of person I am, and the tragic act of betrayal I was going to carry out by going to college/work/drink/smoke/eat- performing the basic functions of life. It is not an easy face to forget.
I have finally gotten over my travel anxiety problem. Till last year, when I had to leave for a holiday I used to feel- nervous about where I'm going and what I'm going to do but mostly freaked out that everything I am leaving behind might change or collapse. Maybe my house will burn, all my friends will make new friends and forget all about me, or somebody will read my diary and reveal my secrets to the world.
Since I have discovered the world-basically around the time when you are losing your minds to teenage angst and drama-I have been afraid of the unfamiliar.
When I was thirteen,I was in class 8C. I couldn't make it for the class trip to Ranthambore, so later my teachers let me make up by going to Jaipur with 8A.
Instead of taking this oppurtunity to make new friends, talk to new people, or maybe just SEE a new city, I chose to feel like shit about the fact that my 8C friends must be partying without me and called them everyday from the hotel. One day I ran off from the hotel to an std booth to seek solace.
Of course, when I got back and sat down with everyone to watch a semi-porn show called Wild-on (remember that shit that came on AXN? it was basically topless people getting it on at beach parties or somesuch)
I also sang at the bonfire and got involved in many issues. 'She likes him, but he likes me. DON'T tell her.she'll feel bad.you SWEAR?'
I was the one being told the secret.A big mistake on someone's part.
But as I came into college and I realized how fucking great it was to travel and just get away for a bit because after a while where you are starts driving you crazy. My wise friend once told me that the best way I could make my life better would be by trying to make more memories, than to clinging to the ones that are familiar.
Finding out that there is so much to see in the world, so many people to meet, so many places to go to, so many insane things to eat,drink, so many guys a million times hotter and smarter than the one asshole you had been thinking was the beginning and end of your existence- is important.
And whenever I've been somewhere new, I always feel happy to come back to what I know and love.
This is one of those times I am stoned when I feel sentimental,insightful but a little akward about what I am saying.
But the sun won't stop getting brighter...and my feet are getting lighter.
People think I'm a crazing
Lot about how they're-a-lazing
Sunshine's all day long
Narcotics far too strong
Well I stroll
On down
On down the highway
Sunshine's all day long
Narcotics far too strong
Well I stroll
On down
On down the highway



No comments:
Post a Comment