After many hours of staring at my dog chase balloons and my fish pick up gravel and move it around (true story), I have finished studying the various debates in Christian theology. Not as boring as it sounds. But a little, yes. And this is not even technically part of my course. It's just to understand why some complex individuals from the 1700's wrote what they did.
The absolute irony of religion is that God did not create man, but man created God. But then of course, that only holds as true if you look at it from THIS point of view, the one that I'm looking at it from.
I actually pointedly capitalized my G's.
I actually pointedly capitalized my G's.
While I'm freaking about exams whose importance in my opinion is probably deluded, but as is (most definitely not probably) my opinion, SnoopDogg on twitter is 'eyes low, I'm blown, high like a mothafucka' on puffpasstuesdays.
Want to dance on sand dunes wearing yellow like Manisha Koirala and Bobby Deol in Gupt. If only life was all 90's Bollywood. Where love was boundless and yellow clothing acceptable.
I'm standing on a stage
Of fear and self-doubt
It's a hollow play
But they'll clap anyway
Based on my bleak glimpses of a future, my desire for bizarre locations and coordinated dancing might actually be a possibility. In one of those Hindi films that has fake sets and Tushar Kapoor and pretends like it's completely normal.
I shall take thy leave now cause I need to send over some Aata to humsabkifavourite...saamne vaali Jain aunty!! 'Woh kya hai na beta, uncle ko subah-subah garam-garam rotiyan pasand hai', she tells me with a generous smile like I was the one being fed. 'Garam-garam rotiyan' is spoken with special emphasis and vigor like it always is. Anyone who's been blest with the offer of them shall know what I mean.
I really like 'the well and the lighthouse' off that album
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEVERY morning dude! and she doesn't even like me. or Max. i hope SHE's the one you're calling loser or i shall come and haunt you in the same way she does me. 'woh thode earrings de dena aaj humein bahaar jaana hai' :D
ReplyDeleteI like it. Great and thanks for sharing! Good post. I'm following!
ReplyDeleteLook my blog and if you like it, follow me!! :)
www.sickbytrend.com
xx
sBt
Haha thanks martin :)
ReplyDeleteOBVIOUSLY I AM CALLING HER A LOSER. uff shanners
ReplyDeleteI like my new name for u, do u?
EARINGS BHI? NEVVVVVER