I ran to over the hills and far away and returned and I STILL have exams. I have pictures to show this time! :D
Was dreading the return to urban heat and discontentment, but despite everything that Delhi lacks and Himachal possesses (peace of mind, beautiful people) it's always good to be back, only to leave, and return once again.
I realized that the city has taught me to endure, critique and survive, the mountains taught me to believe, and let myself go. (Tibetan 'Boodhism' FTW yo). Till I go back to walk in pine forests and sing to the river, there's always expensive shopping and the temporary refuge in beer and and a permanent one in the company of your mates.
More later. My keyboard and mouse don't work and my seven year old cousin is standing on my head because it's time for his Beyblade Pokemon whatever battle. He is dancing around yelling 'metal fusion wheel!' and 'Rings of fury' so I'm letting him have it for sheer enthusiasm and phrases that sound like Linkin Park lyrics.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBro. All I've done for the past 3 days is watch Sons of Anarchy and read. I love Opie. He's just so big and silent and sad.
ReplyDeleteYaara kab hum bahar niklenge?! Ahhhh
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHeheh you're both mad. Kal niklenge Vans!!
ReplyDelete