Saturday, June 18, 2011

 Today my sister turned eighteen years old.
All I want to do is eat her cake from a box and watch Reality Bites, but my sixteen year old cousin is parading around my room with his shirt off and a pair of pyjamas over his head and saying 'mere back ke muscles toh dekh yaar'.
Now he's telling me his Sudoko score on his blackberry while two others prepare munchies that my dog is lusting after. 
Life is absurd. I NEEDS to watch some senti cinema alone, though. 
The feeling that I can't share my space with probably the only people I like in the world, and the guilt that comes with it sucks.
I know that when I wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, everything will be fine. 


I now know that god has finally punished me for my gluttony after I bit into a piece of emseal that was lying on my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment