My friend just sent me a message inviting me to her party on the sixteenth of this month and I responded in about two seconds saying 'OH YES!'. She was nice enough to reply with a courteous 'ha ha'.
My aunt is shopping and my miniature cousins are at school followed by football class so the Penthouse is ALL MINE muahaha. I have been lounging on the computer and in the bathtub(my first time ever in one) drinking my uncle's expensive beer and pretending like I'm Kanye West. The bathroom in the place is bigger than my room.
Yesterday I met my friend Kavya after months. Kavya is the Samantha to my Carrie. More beer, less Blahniks of course.
Me: 'Okay dude I have something weird to tell you'
Kavya: 'Umm wait...You're in love with your cousin?'
I'm going to do a Big Daddy beef burger challenge in three hours and have my Man vs Food moment. Give it up for gluttony.
love.these guys.
You be pimpin' in the penthouse, yo.
ReplyDeleteAahahaha, Abed my love. Don't tell Dikra but you are my Troy forevs. Please steal Ballsy and bring her back.
Man I get to be your Troy AND i have the penthouse dikra aint gonna be too kicked! coming back in three days brojaan
ReplyDelete