I just realized that everything I had ever written in the ages 15-19, undeniably the worst words ever written in the history of time, have been deleted from my computer. I actually feel really bad about the loss of my exaggerated adolescence.
Life would be easier if you could just admit to the yourself, and everyone concerned about how you actually feel- I quote from the sole survivor of my teenage prose.
All day, the only thing I've done is scour the internet to gratify my incredibly weepy mood. I've been at it since one in the afternoon. I stalked Mila Kunis's life and thought continuously about how pretty her hair is. I video blog stalked a seventeen year old English boy who looks like a peach. I watched uncountable episodes of That 70s show and tried to read the Guardian. I re-stalked the Strokes and sobbed about how much fun they are. I you-tubed 'cool cheesy songs', from which I got nothing. I registered myself at every online shopping website that I could. At one point, I even watched twilight fan videos that made me want to cut my head in half. I tweeted to Jaques Derrida ('s representative account,like how there's one for The Beatles) in agony, asking him why he must be such a hard-ass.
Two important conclusions were derived from this beautiful,vital, day.
That there is no such thing as a cheap iPhone.
And when that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Bell/Stewart whatever break up, more people are going to die than in the Great Irish famine.
BUT this week, I stopped biting my nails AND I kicked ass in my exams which are the two things that I have never done. Prepare to be shaken, world!
Two important conclusions were derived from this beautiful,vital, day.
That there is no such thing as a cheap iPhone.
And when that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Bell/Stewart whatever break up, more people are going to die than in the Great Irish famine.
BUT this week, I stopped biting my nails AND I kicked ass in my exams which are the two things that I have never done. Prepare to be shaken, world!
neat post... wanna follow each other =)
ReplyDeletei'm dranking some canadian leaf but dang your (sic) funny! at least your (sic) not this girl - http://loosemarrow.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteand i really like the line - 'Two important conclusions were derived from this beautiful,vital, day.' :)
congrats on stellar academic performance!
Hahaha. I was sitting on the jhula listening to No Way Around and singing it like I was that day in Bombay and I just missed yours and your blogs face so I'm here. Now aren't you glad I'm here?
ReplyDeleteYou and your weepy moods where you and Mait make girl plans that are epic fail. This is why you need to come chill with Wigu and I and fly patangs (with the Deols made on them, Yamla Pagla Deewana kites BEST SHIT EVAR) while wearing khopdi wale kacche (those ones from BP) and baniyans. And grumbling about our terrible performance in the test series in Lucknow uncle idiom. But then again I can be flattered with how depressed you get when I'm not around. Today we were in GIP and Ma randomly screamed 'Charas!' (She meant 'charas bo diya' which is Lucknow speak for 'aafat macha di/naak mein dum kar diya'), it was awesome. She's so happy to be wandering around with her identical kids tailing her everywhere. I cringe everytime I read my old journals. But your statement about feelings and honesty and whatever is not so bad, I mean it would be convenient. And I think I can guess when that statement was written. 16 year old me would have grumbled (I quote, 'your frequent grunting disapproval of those who have been hurting me is always a comfort'...remember where that is from?) and offered to break the legs of all those concerned because feelings and shit is not her forte. 20 year old me still does that.
Mujhe Kavi aur Giru se bhi milna hai. Saturday ki shaam tere naam. Totte, jotte aur jaam (couldn't resist)
Chunni
Aww MAN i wants YMD hahah. STOP watching cricket already bhai yesterday even the boys were freakin obsessing. About your mom, all I'd like to say is- Freudian slip!I can imagine her beaming and passionate and proud karan arjun vaala scene ho raha hai na tum logon ka. Ma is leaving tomorrow herself and is all 'i'm going on a honeymooon' in a sing song voice like GROSS man. max is humping things i don't know how the fuck we'll manage on saturdayy partayy. The south delhi brats will have to descend into my humble abode and do as I say. Haha of course I remember- and that is actually a well formed sentence. Aaaja totte yaar, chill karte hai :D
ReplyDelete@sap and Harija : thankyo!