You know, If I had a tumblr page, you'd thinK I was cool. YOU WOULD WOULDN'T YOU?
That Why this Kolaveri guy is freaking lucky I wish my life could change in one day on youtube so I could be the envy of people my age and everyone would want to marry me. Shruti Hassan seems to be quite into him in the video. Youtube is the new centre of the world. Today in attempts to distract myself from studying, I downloaded various application forms for various colleges in various countries to make it seem like I have drive. I pretended like I wanted to apply for things like 'Masters in Economic Law'. FUCK that is a scary sounding course. Much to my mother's annoyance I insisted that I must make dosas for the entire household, resulting in poisonous glares from my sister and my mother beating her head shrieking in Tamil. Even my dog looked like he wanted to cry. The upside of not knowing your mother tongue is that I have no clue what Ma is ranting about when she does. Sometimes I think she calls me things like 'pawn of the devil'. I dug out my music player which I decided needed to be fixed RIGHT NOW(kal kare so aj yo), and drove around town only for the guard at the Sony shop, in our not so friendly neighborhood Noida, look at me like I was asking to marry his daughter. Then I sat on my sister's bed and read out Catcher in the Rye aloud and told her things like 'Dude, you always have a choice to just NOT do things'. 'Man, always remember that hard work NEVER pays off'. I had a delightful conversation with my friend, parts of which sounded like this. Ah, to be young and stupid.
me: Maybe I'll go to Bombay....
That Why this Kolaveri guy is freaking lucky I wish my life could change in one day on youtube so I could be the envy of people my age and everyone would want to marry me. Shruti Hassan seems to be quite into him in the video. Youtube is the new centre of the world. Today in attempts to distract myself from studying, I downloaded various application forms for various colleges in various countries to make it seem like I have drive. I pretended like I wanted to apply for things like 'Masters in Economic Law'. FUCK that is a scary sounding course. Much to my mother's annoyance I insisted that I must make dosas for the entire household, resulting in poisonous glares from my sister and my mother beating her head shrieking in Tamil. Even my dog looked like he wanted to cry. The upside of not knowing your mother tongue is that I have no clue what Ma is ranting about when she does. Sometimes I think she calls me things like 'pawn of the devil'. I dug out my music player which I decided needed to be fixed RIGHT NOW(kal kare so aj yo), and drove around town only for the guard at the Sony shop, in our not so friendly neighborhood Noida, look at me like I was asking to marry his daughter. Then I sat on my sister's bed and read out Catcher in the Rye aloud and told her things like 'Dude, you always have a choice to just NOT do things'. 'Man, always remember that hard work NEVER pays off'. I had a delightful conversation with my friend, parts of which sounded like this. Ah, to be young and stupid.
me: Maybe I'll go to Bombay....
12:13 PM
I wish we lived in the 50's so we could just get like small jobs. Dreams were practical then
D: youre mad
youre not mad
maybe im madme:we're all mad here
D:I think I oversimplify everything....me: I feel like there's a blanket on my head
D:I think I oversimplify everything....me: I feel like there's a blanket on my head
Like my brain is being covered :/
D: idunno
things seems to make a lot of sense to me
me: social constructs man, if only we knew what we ACTUALLY want
normal things?
things you read?
D: no
things
just thingsme: whoa.
me:white people aren't real people.D:some.but they're white.
It's friday night and my BFFFF is in HER house and we're sober and this just feels wrong. Peeni Bharke gilass, man!! I haven't read the paper in days. And I haven't opened a single coursebook, but its Delhi University. It's where things....work out. I''m going to top my Masters in Harboring Delusions.
Doesn't the italic font make it seem like you're saying smart things?(handla glass-u, glassla scotch-u lalalalala....)
me:white people aren't real people.D:some.but they're white.
It's friday night and my BFFFF is in HER house and we're sober and this just feels wrong. Peeni Bharke gilass, man!! I haven't read the paper in days. And I haven't opened a single coursebook, but its Delhi University. It's where things....work out. I''m going to top my Masters in Harboring Delusions.
Doesn't the italic font make it seem like you're saying smart things?(handla glass-u, glassla scotch-u lalalalala....)
Man stop making me hysterical yaar I FUCKING MISS YOU MAN JUST WANT YOU BACK JANIYA. Dude I think we really need to fucking be together on the weekends because I think we go batshit insane otherwise.
ReplyDeleteAnd hahahahahaha you trying to make dosas is the most absurd thing I've ever heard of man.
DJ se deeksha leni hi padegi. You should hear my mum talk about him like he's the next fucking Sadhguru himself. "Is umar mein tumhare andar vibes blah blah more receptive, woh samajhdar hai, tumhare jaisa nahi hai very good"
YAAR NAYA BINNEH IDEA! DJ ko next Ramdev bana dete hain, aise note chapenge na. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzWV0i5l-0A
Dude mujhe sleep madness ho raha hai.
LOOK!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnRIxPw_zTo fuckkkkkkkkkyeah bro this is worse than being drunk. FRUSTRATION ho rahi hai.
ReplyDeleteOkay I have no idea why that videois funny but now I'm wearing the hat and jumping!
YES best song evaar. Yaar sang sang daaru pauni hai yaara. Fuck man I can't believe it's fucking friday man. Bhenchod.
ReplyDeleteOk we need to stop doing this to each other now. It's just 2 weekends, right? Ho jayega. And you know what is the weekend after that :D