I'm wearing my Soli sweatshirt and reading in bed with hot chocolate, it's awesome. My little break was nice but now I need to get mindfuxed with the best people in the world. I'm just imagining us getting lost in alleys in the fog and running with bottles of whiskey in our hands and laughing. Smeg night was so much fun na. Those 'guitar strings' were pretty good. :D
Haha and the actual guitar strings were kharaab. it was awesome man. i really want to chill today.the kiddh has landed aur uska baap bhi aata hi hoga :D
I'm wearing my Soli sweatshirt and reading in bed with hot chocolate, it's awesome. My little break was nice but now I need to get mindfuxed with the best people in the world. I'm just imagining us getting lost in alleys in the fog and running with bottles of whiskey in our hands and laughing.
ReplyDeleteSmeg night was so much fun na. Those 'guitar strings' were pretty good. :D
Haha and the actual guitar strings were kharaab. it was awesome man. i really want to chill today.the kiddh has landed aur uska baap bhi aata hi hoga :D
ReplyDelete