Saturday, May 26, 2012

I cannot watch No Reservations around my parents.
 My all time favorite episode till now was the one in Seoul. Tony goes to this Korean barbeque and it is out of the worldly.
BUT TODAY, I watched the Naples episode from Season 7 and I literally cannot breathe. By the time it ended I was clutching my stomach and turning from side to side. I have always DIED to eat a good Ragu, and i hate the bottled ones. I hate bottled anything. He then ate this fried rice pork sausage that is native to Naples, also which is now on my list of things to kill for.
While the other kids were watching porn, I was day dreaming about diving into chili.
Apart from bottled sauces, I also hate McDonalds. And Pizza Hut, Dominoes, all capitalist reductions of food without love. I also think cheesecake is overrated. And chicken wings.
You know what I also hate. Maggi, which unfortunately I must make do with today. SUCKS, life.

Most Badass gangsta EVER.


2 comments:

  1. Remember that episode when he was eating that entire pig with those eastern european folk? That was awesome. Man I wish I could cook, or had someone crazy at home to do it. If only I could have those pork ribs everyday. Man please get over with your shit so I don't have to leave creepy messages on your blog.
    I fucking HATE maggi, for a long time now, but sometimes there really isn't anything at home to eat. Like when Dibs and I made crazy Masterchef Maggi and threw everything in Sid's atta box. Deb Jr. is here, and he's cut his hair. It's so weird. Man I want to eat nice things. And 3 meals a day. I'm getting rather annoyed with your exams, I hope you're not as much as I am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm not annoyed, just anxious, i'm employing quite effectively the no-complaining approach.
    I miss dibyank's face.

    ReplyDelete