Man fucking WORD. I've thought about this so many times. I just really want to meet someone who is really good at telling stories. Remember there used to be people who just have this way of telling stories, even about mundane shit that made them seem really engaging. I just want to hear about other people's lives, y'know? I was just watching that video of the Strokes talking about mixtapes and being like I love hearing people's stories.
I LOVE THAT VIDEO. Remember that thing I wanted for us to do in the winter? It's that thing! I want to film us talking about first musik experiences types. I LOVE ZESTROKES.
Man fucking WORD. I've thought about this so many times. I just really want to meet someone who is really good at telling stories. Remember there used to be people who just have this way of telling stories, even about mundane shit that made them seem really engaging. I just want to hear about other people's lives, y'know?
ReplyDeleteI was just watching that video of the Strokes talking about mixtapes and being like I love hearing people's stories.
I LOVE THAT VIDEO. Remember that thing I wanted for us to do in the winter? It's that thing! I want to film us talking about first musik experiences types. I LOVE ZESTROKES.
ReplyDelete