Thursday, December 13, 2012

List of things I want to say out loud to indulge myself:

You know you've grown up when people on your Facebook are getting engaged and not putting up long status messages about best friend betrayals with all words starting with caps. I used to hate that.
I Thought I Could Trust You But I Was Wrong.

With the winters descend days of lounging in bed, moving over from one side to another and telling yourself you're just having a week where you want to lay around and watch movies.

I've always wanted to be a writer. I wrote it into my table when I was ten years old. Somewhere down the path of growing into different interests like booze and philandering, I forgot. But now I want to do it again. Not knowing what you want to do is hard but finding out is worse.

Putting things down on paper sucks. Finality sucks. Black and White, sucks.

My friend is having a 90s themed party which might the only good thing about this week.


I don't like it when my friends go to abroad universities and I have to share them with other people from that university. It makes me irritated.

Year ends make me anxious. I hope for a better year the next but I'm afraid it won't be any different.

My sleeping with people standards seem to have escalated madly because when you have met the best person you have ever met, how are you supposed to top that. Only wait until you have met the best person you have ever met once again.

This person is now in Scandinavia, which is rather unfortunate.

I want a real pyaar. Not a party music drunk talk about people you know kind, but stare into eyes and insane sexual tension kind.

I sound so incredibly stupid right now and I'm actually a little afraid some pedantic douchebag will tell me off on my own blog.

Dear Pedantic douchebag  human, please don't tell me off. I'm having a bad week.

I can't decide what sort of job I must get. One that I've done before and will pay me money and will keep me going, or one that is in a different city but will pay me a little but is more exciting and MIGHT make me really happy. Job number two is also for a better cause.

I really do hope I start to write better. All these 'tips on writing' by famous authors just make me sad.

Is is only when a question becomes an answer that it ceases to be a question.

Goodbye.



1 comment:

  1. Job number two. Definitely, job number two.

    ReplyDelete