Yesterday I went to a party filled with people from high school...tripping. I even had to chill with my mother for about half an hour during my stint with Lucy which was a little traumatic.
My neighbor had a drop lying around, and it was mild acid. Not the kind that makes you feel like you're in a freakin animation. Thankfully I spent most of my trip(after getting the fuck out of my house) road trippin'. Delhi's chaotic beauty started coming to light(literally :D).
At the party, I spent most of my time in smoking section with my friends knowing that we were being shunned by society.
THESE guys I would RocknRoll high school with anytime,man.
I have a paper to write for college but I have decided to pick my new Irvine Welsh book over Jacobean tragedy. I think I need to be somewhere new for a while to get my mojo back. Maybe someplace with the sea.
I hope that one day melancholy and the infinite sadness can produce more results and articulation.

Haha, even when we're not together we're doing this shit on our own. Deprass mat ho yaar. I was just having my 3 am smoke and thinking about my Naukuchiatal fantasy again. Typewriter, postcards and wine. And a month of being alone, with of course you and DJ visiting. And maybe the cute clerk from the Nainital High Court (the one I had that DDLJ "palat...palat..." moment with, atleast in my head)
ReplyDeleteThis week is going to be torture. We still have no sponsors, cheques supposed to go in tomorrow. And plus I have about 5 days for the "film" to come through but that's actually like 3 days in reality.
I've been re-watching bits and pieces of omgawdramatic movies all day (after the crap family lunch). Prozac Nation, Me Without You, Lost and Delirious, Reality Bites (Ethan Hawke, sexydouche). Reminds me so much of how everything seemed to have monumental significance in school.
But then I thought of what complete idiots we (you, me, Dick) looked like when we were dancing last night and I'm so glad we discovered ki hum sab sahi hain.
Oi, when do you folks have your fest? I found nothing on the internet.
ReplyDeleteAnd damn, I wish I could afford the leisure and freedom so as to randomly pop acid whenever I'm bored-'psycho' or not, I'd rather keep the harm principle in mind.
On the 18th and 19th, i think? come? I need to go cause I get attendance.you can rekindle your Jerry Garcia phase.
ReplyDeleteYep, I'll probably see you then. I'll drag Aleesha along as well. Don't know about the music bit though, I'm just hoping to churn out an instant sonnet or two and win some acid money.
ReplyDeleteIs there an online schedule somewhere? And do you use gmail/gtalk? Add me if you do- ihsahnmarvel@gmail.com
HEY!!! we did not SHUN YOU
ReplyDeleteacha remove word verification na, it makes it so tedious to comment!