My annoying as fuck neighbors are trying to throw out the stray dogs in my apartment colony. They claim that this isn't a place for them and they have a problem with their 'excreta'. They used that exact word. I tried to explain to them that they aren't the intruders, we are. We have come and built around their habitat, making it difficult for them to live and claiming it is ours. We have littered and polluted and they still bear with us. I would not be able to bear it if they banished my canine companions, so I put up a fight with disapproving old people much to my mother's annoyance. Also I'm pretty sure my dog is in love with one(maybe all) of them, and his heart would break as much as mine.
This man is too cool for words.
Prateik Babbar in Dhobi Ghat makes me want to do things I cannot disclose.
I wish someone would design my blog.
This man is too cool for words.
Prateik Babbar in Dhobi Ghat makes me want to do things I cannot disclose.
I wish someone would design my blog.
Ah well, Preteik babbar is definitely a certain kind of delicious!
ReplyDeleteEVERY kind,i think :) i'm deeply in love with (whatever I've seen of) him.
ReplyDeletealso,your blog makes my blog feel ugly.
ReplyDeleteI WILL DO IT !! design :P
ReplyDelete