I have spent the last SIX hours on the world wide web and I feel falsely fulfilled.
I also started feeling bad about the way my blog looked (I know you're judging right about now). It's so DREARY! What kind of colors are black and MUSTARD! I'm not one for presentation, and as I claim, my blog is more about the 'writing'.
BUT,ladies and gents,I want to do a tumblr style post justfortheheckofit and because it seems like so much fun.
I have to wake up in three hours.
'Foolish Hylas! Wouldst thou follow
Glistering shows and phantoms hollow,
Vague intents and dreams ideal?
Here are pleasures sweet as real:
Still delights Of summer nights,
Rest—which e'en ambition misses,
Soft repose On beds of rose
In murmurous grots, and waking blisses.
Hither comes no word of duty;
Life is love, and love is beauty.
Hither comes no note of strife;
Life is love, and love is life.
Raptures bubbling to the brink,
Would not a wise man stoop and drink?'
Vogue's Tangerine trend.
Undeclared is one of the best shows of all time. It's hilarious,corny and absolutely awesome. Judd Apatow rules. (Thanks,bro)
DIVINE DEATH.
I want to devour this beautiful slice of dead pig.
I am finally done being irrelevant. If you think this is superficial, cosmetic, trivial, frivolous...I'd like to say-
Hellz yeah.
I also think there is something rather profound about 'chai mein dooba biskut ho gaya'.
Speaks(or doesn't) for itself:
I also started feeling bad about the way my blog looked (I know you're judging right about now). It's so DREARY! What kind of colors are black and MUSTARD! I'm not one for presentation, and as I claim, my blog is more about the 'writing'.
BUT,ladies and gents,I want to do a tumblr style post justfortheheckofit and because it seems like so much fun.
I have to wake up in three hours.
Even if this book was full of shit(which it obviously isn't) I'd still buy it. LOOK at that cover!!
If I ever as much as SAW the man I would die of an orgasm.
'I got some bad ideas in my head'
Bros. before ...
Fish frenzy.
Hylas and the nymphs by John Waterhouse. Hylas was one of Ovid's heroes, who was kidnapped by a nymph Dryope, and remained with her and the other nymphs as he fell in love with them, lost to mankind forever.
'Foolish Hylas! Wouldst thou follow
Glistering shows and phantoms hollow,
Vague intents and dreams ideal?
Here are pleasures sweet as real:
Still delights Of summer nights,
Rest—which e'en ambition misses,
Soft repose On beds of rose
In murmurous grots, and waking blisses.
Hither comes no word of duty;
Life is love, and love is beauty.
Hither comes no note of strife;
Life is love, and love is life.
Raptures bubbling to the brink,
Would not a wise man stoop and drink?'
Mit jaaye gham and all.
Vogue's Tangerine trend.
I miss them.
WANTS!!Steve Jobbs...you brilliant,brilliant asshole.
DIVINE DEATH.
If you haven't heard Rebecca Black already, please don't.
I want to devour this beautiful slice of dead pig.
I am finally done being irrelevant. If you think this is superficial, cosmetic, trivial, frivolous...I'd like to say-
Hellz yeah.
I also think there is something rather profound about 'chai mein dooba biskut ho gaya'.
Speaks(or doesn't) for itself:
Also...
Imma tell you one time don't fuck wid me!!





















Thanks bro. For making me cackle to myself in the morning outside college while smoking. As if I wasn't enough of a wierdo with the blue sparkly stickers all over my eyebrow. Love it! Undeclared is the best shit evar.
ReplyDeleteTODAY IS THE DAY BRO. The day that decides the destiny of our nation. I'll be over once class is over. And I will go wherever you will go bro. Muahahaha. Pointless is the best. :D
Chai mein dooba biscuit ho gaya *does a jig* LAlalallalaallalal
ReplyDeletewait, no fair picking on rebecca black and valorizing bieber!! :D
ReplyDeletei love rebecca b. funfunfunfunfunfun.
partypartyparty.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comments! Are you from LSR? :)
ReplyDeletep.s - Brandon Boyd is god! After Brandon Flowers :P
Hello :) no i'm not, but I am from precious delhi university. dude, flowers is totally cute but Boyd is like the best thing in the world!! your blog is too much fun! and so happy and colorful, compared to my sulky and orange :)
ReplyDelete