While Anna Hazare was fasting against corruption, I was drinking beer plus eating fried garlic chinese stuffs with a friend. I hope you were all doing different. Youth is infact wasted on the young.
This is my dog. He is Beagle.
This is my dog. He is Beagle.

This is my dog. He is a beagle.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHAHAHAHHA,shit!
I hope beagle feels better soon. I`ll come over then he`ll get excited :D perfect cure no?
I agree with the cause anna hazare is fighting for and if this bill is passed it will be great seriously but it will also encourage every idiot with every random cause to go on a fast so that the govt gives in.
ReplyDeleteI agree with his cause but idunno abt the method :S
All subversion of power means transfer of it, not loss of it. Haha I never did my Nietzsche paper you know. beagle's better but I hope he becomes his stubborn self soon.
ReplyDeletewhat cause is random. if only all it took was one death to change something in this country.
ReplyDeleteActivism is overrated, just like everything else.
ReplyDeleteAs is cynicism, though.:) I agree I have NEVER, not that I can remember been able to feel for a cause or believe in it. But being hopeless is as painful as being hopeful.
ReplyDelete