I don't know a poetic way to say this. - I have been drunk for a week.
Today I gate crashed a wedding. Believing I was being led to a BYOB house party, I walked into a shiny Punjabi wedding of my senior from school. Uninvited and not unknown I stood in a corner feeling uncomfortable that I was freeloading off the family of a an ex-classmate who I hated. But two whiskeys down and all my dilemmas sorted themselves out.
There's nothing in the world like free booze. Or sour grapes.
Today I gate crashed a wedding. Believing I was being led to a BYOB house party, I walked into a shiny Punjabi wedding of my senior from school. Uninvited and not unknown I stood in a corner feeling uncomfortable that I was freeloading off the family of a an ex-classmate who I hated. But two whiskeys down and all my dilemmas sorted themselves out.
There's nothing in the world like free booze. Or sour grapes.
Why sour grapes babykins? And as you can see I am going to bed at a demented hour yet again. I've been lying in front of the telly ever since I woke up. I barely moved to drink water or go to the bathroom.
ReplyDeleteThis morning (or yesterday morning) I felt like I was tripping dude. I could see mirages. You know like on a hot day when everything looks like waves? I should sleep.
Amir logon (aha pun) pe freeload karna toh hamara pesha hai. Flunkies are the future.
dude, i don't remember typing this. i think i was eating sour grapes at some point yday. maybe that's why.
ReplyDelete