Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tomorrow I have to figure out a way to convince my professors that I am not an absolute moron despite my disgraceful grades. At the risk of sounding juvenile, I would like to say that I have been beaten hollow by a classmate I spend days explaining concepts to. And it makes me a little furious. 
I can't write anymore. I am nearing the time when I realize that I never could. I sit at the keyboard for hours wondering what song to play and which word to type. All day I have sat online and witnessed people I used to know from school and life who I believed I was smarter than end up with huge pay packages and widely read blogs that they re-post again and again on facebook causing me to want to tear my newly cut hair off my head. According to remarks on my bleeding red Marxist theory paper I need to know how to frame shorter sentences. If I could draw, I know that life would sort itself out. 
Ma says I should keep my spirits high so maybe I should start arranging for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment